The Town of Mount Pleasant is about to embark on several capital improvements projects to upgrade aging infrastructure. It has been 85 years since the Town’s first water lines were installed on Main and Franklin Streets. Their construction in 1937 allowed for the establishment of the Mount Pleasant Fire Department and construction of McAllister School, now Town Hall.
Now Mount Pleasant is building on that foundation for it’s future. Over the next two years the Town will undertake the capital improvement project detailed within this site.